Ever wanted to find that perfect location for your cosplay photos, but couldn’t find the time or place to take them? Want to take a photo in the Death Star Trash Compactor or in Kirk's Captains Chair?
These professionally-built sets represent a broad range of themes and offer a photo taking experience that can only be found at Wintercon.
Have an idea for a new cosplay set? Feel free to tell us about it!
GUIDELINES & POLICIES
We want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to fairly use the sets and take pictures. Due to the popularity of these photo sets, these policies have been created to make sure that EVERYONE gets a fair chance to take a photo in the sets.
2 minutes have been allotted to each party for general use of the sets (i.e. taking quick photos). This is so that everyone gets a fair opportunity to take photos in each set.
For your safety, we ask that you do not throw, pick-up, lift, or move the props in the photo sets. Your safety is our priority, and we want all our attendees to be safe during their time at Wintercon.
Examples of things NOT to do:
• DO NOT LIFT OR MOVE THE PROPS
• DO NOT STAND ON THE PROPS OR FURNITURE PIECES
• DO NOT CLIMB OR TOUCH ANY OF THE SET WALLS
Examples of things TO do:
• Have FUN and be safe!
• Be considerate when using the sets
• Be considerate of others by making sure that everyone get a fair chance at using the sets
• If you see someone creating an unsafe environment, please contact a Wintercon Volunteer immediately!